Saturday, May 31, 2008

And we're back...

What made me decide to blog again is not clear. Maybe I felt the need to document my thoughts again. Or maybe I just wanted to have an outlet. Either way, it feels good.
..........

You know when your life has entered another chapter or stage when your friends start having babies. Just these past 3 months I've congratulated three mothers and there's another one on the way. My mom takes this as her cue to encourage me to "hurry up!". Dude, we'll be ready when we're ready! We're not even engaged, yet! And, I'm okay with that.

I know it's harder to bear children the older you get and all. But, I figure there will be ways to overcome that. Perhaps baby yoga?

On to other things...

If you guys wants to listen to a bumpin' new radio station based in LA, check out http://www.thesoundla.com/ and stream it in. It's an ecclectic mix of the past and present...

Until I blog again,

J Dogg

No comments: