Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Reunions

Okay, so when was the last time you saw your mom and dad? Me? Um, about 1.5 years ago. Yeah, I know. It's been THAT long. That's a long time for me! I talk to them almost everyday though so it's not like we don't keep in touch. But, I am happy to announce that they will be visiting me in July for the 4th and the week after. I am so excited! My parents have some plans of their own like, for example, they're going to my dad's high school reunion. He went to high school in Vietnam but they're having the celebration here in SoCal. Apparently, my high school is having their own reunion on July 25th but I don't think I'll be flying in for that. I'm depending on my friends who still live in CT to attend and then fill me in on all the updates of who's who and what's what. High school reunions...all they do is make you feel old!

Go Indians!

No comments: